“You crown the year with your bounty and goodness, and the tracks of Your [ chariot wheels] drip with fatness” ( Psalm 65:11, Amp.)
Read these scriptures
- Isaiah 41:10
- Psalm 68:19
- Psalm 31:15
- Proverbs 16:3
- Lamentations 3:22–23
- Read the above scriptures carefully and repeatedly until they build faith in your spirit.
- Make a prayer of sanctification.
- He who believes there is a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord (Luke 1:45) believe what the Holy Spirit and the Word of God say.
- What you speak is what God does to you (Numbers 14:28). Say it. Say what you want to see God do this year for you and your endeavours.
- What you decree is what is established for you, which lightens your path (Job 22:28). Be serious with the declaration you are making through these prayers.
- When you speak, and there is no doubt in your heart, you get what you say (Mark 11:23); therefore, have faith in God and his word as you pray these prayers.
- Prophesy to your year and let it receive life (Ezekiel 37:7–10). Speak prophetically.
- You have a mouth and wisdom that your enemies cannot challenge or resist (Luke 21:15). Apply that wisdom and speak through the mouth to put off your enemies.
- Take time in prayer and fasting for three to seven days.
- Start this session by thanking God and ending the prayers by praising Him.
1. Start by thanking and praising God for what he has done for you and all your endeavours the year …………..( Name the previous or current year).
2 . Plead the blood of Jesus over your life, ministry, family and all your undertakings.
3 . Be expectant and start thanking God for what he is doing and is going to do the year ………….( Name the current or next year)
4 . The time for me to be favoured has finally come!–Psalm 102:13–15.
5 . This year, God shall surround me about with favour as with a shield! – Psalm 5:12.
6 . The favour of God is giving me my place in destiny this year of………..( Name the year)– 1 Samuel 16:21–22.
7 . The favour of God is supernaturally enlarging my coast this year – Psalm 44:3.
• The favour of God is speaking for me!
• The favour of God is fighting all battles throughout this year!
8 . This year of ………… ( Name the year) shall be my year of divine encounter! – Joshua 5:13–15
9 . In this year, I encounter raven provision in Jesus’s Name! – 1 Kings 17:4–6
10 . In the vision God has given to me, I will not struggle or stagnate, for God shall provide provision at each step and stage! – Mark 14:12–16.
11 . In this year of 2022, God will position divine destiny helper on my way! – Isaiah 43:3–4.
12 . I divinely encounter people in my life whom I have never seen before who have my help in Jesus’s Name! – Genesis 14:18–20 & Joshua 5:13–15
13 . God is crowning my year of 2022 with a crown of his goodness and his bounty in Jesus’s Name! – Psalm 65:11.
14 . I remove every crown the devil and men have crown my year of 2022.
15 . I refuse to accept a crownless 2022 as my year in Jesus’s Name.
16 . Every declaration that God made while crowning the year 2022 may they come to pass in my life and undertakings in Jesus’s Name.
17 . The year …………..(Name the year) Shall be my year of divine surprises –
• Genesis 26:12–14, A surprised order of breakthrough.
• Psalm 126:1–3, A surprised order of turn around.
• Exodus 12:36, A surprised order of financial fortune.
• Esther 5:2 & Nehemiah 2:5–8, A surprised order of favours.
18 . I shall become a surprise both to myself and the world around me –,1 Samuel 10:11–12.
19 . It shall be said of my exploits, we have never seen it this fashion, _ Mark 2:12.
20 . By the blood of Jesus, I am free from every captivity of hell right now! – Revelation 12:11
21 . Every planting of the devil in my body, in terms of sickness, diseases, pains, discomforts and afflictions, is rooted out right now! – Matthew 15:13
22 . I am free from every hold of sickness and diseases this year! – Matthew 8:17 & 1 Peter 2:24
23 . I will not die but live to declare the great work of God – Psalm 118:17.
24 . I am liberated from every kind of career and business stagnation this year – Isaiah 48:17; Deuteronomy 28:12 & Deuteronomy 8:18.
25 . I am liberated from every hold of barrenness, and I’m a fruitful vine, – Deuteronomy 7:13–14 & John 15:5,16
26 . It shall be a year of diverse divine visitations for me! – Genesis 21:1–6
27 . The things that the eye have not seen nor the ear heard nor has entered the heart of man, shall become the order of happenings in my life through this year. – 1 Corinthians 2:9
28 . The last financial stress I saw is the last I will ever see – Proverbs 10:22 & Deuteronomy 8:18.
29 . Abrahamic blessings are my blessings – Galatians 3:13–14,7.
30 . I am rich; I am not poor after the order of Jesus, – 2 Corinthians 8:9.
31 . My sacrifice shall command supernatural returns after the order of Solomon this year! – 1 King 3:4–13.
32 . God is repositioning me for supernatural wealth this year– Psalm 66:12.
33 . Like a dream of the night, my business, career and profession shall explode into realms of unexplainable but undeniable breakthroughs! – Psalm 126:1–3.
34 . Every prophetic utterance made to me and my life before and in the year 2022 shall come to pass, for I believe it! – Luke 1:45.
• I am what the word of God says I am, and I have what the word of God says I have.
• God is who He is and what His word says He is.
• God means what He says and says what he means.
35 . End the session with Thanksgiving and praises for what God has done through these prayers– Hebrews 13:15–16
36 . Crown your prayers by giving an offering – Psalm 116:12–14,17; Psalm 50:5; Proverbs 3:9–10.
By Gilbert Magomere Ayieko, Teacher of the Word of God
Social Media: Facebook: Gil Ayi. YouTube: Pastor Gilly.