“And when He had removed him (Saul), He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, “I have found David, the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.”…. “For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell asleep, was buried with his fathers, and saw corruption;” (Acts 13:22,36).
“There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the LORD’s counsel (purpose)–that will stand.” (Proverbs 18:21)
- Proverbs 20:5
- Isaiah 14:24
- Psalms 33:11
- Isaiah 55:10–11
- Hebrews 6:16–17
- Psalms 31:15
- Ecclesiastes 3:1,17
1. Read the above scriptures carefully and meditate upon them until they register in your heart and spirit.
2. Each prayer point is a paraphrased verse, take that verse that speaks to the situation of your destiny and meditate upon it daily until you see the results.
3. God is a God of purpose; therefore, be ready to fulfill his purpose in your life (Isaiah 14:24 & Psalms 33:11).
4. God created everything with a purpose, including you; know your purpose for existence.
5. Not every purpose is known to you because you have lost your understanding of God’s original intent for yourself because of sin (Isaiah 59:1–3). Believe in the redemption of Jesus (Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14; Galatians 3:13–14).
6. Where purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable (Romans 1:25–28; 2 Chronicles 26:16–21) – seek God to know your purpose in life.
7. To discover your purpose, never ask the creation– a fellow human being – but ask your creator – God. (Ecclesiastes 3:11; Isaiah 43:21).
8. You find your purpose only in the mind of your maker. (1 Peter 2:9; Jeremiah 33:3; 2 Corinthians 2:9–12).
9. God’s purpose is the key to your fulfilment. (Jeremiah 1:5–10 ; Acts 13:22,36).
10. Start with a session of thanksgiving and praises.
11. Pray a prayer of consecration, forgive all; release everyone and everything from your heart– the burdens and grudges.
12. Entrust everything to the leadings of the Holy Spirit.
13. Have faith in God, in Jesus, in the Name of Jesus, in the prayers you are making or praying and your purpose in this life.
1. Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus; thank you for creating me at this time and in this generation. Thank you for your purpose in my life. Help me fulfill your purpose in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
2. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself, overall that concerns me and all my undertakings, including my destiny. (Colossians 1:14 & Ephesians 1:7).
3. My times and destiny are in your hands, oh Lord. (Psalms 31:5).
4. Help me and give me wisdom and revelation to draw out your purpose for my life that you have placed in my heart. (Proverbs 20:5).
5. I have many plans, oh God! Let only your purpose prevail in my life, in Jesus’ Name. (Proverbs 19:21).
6. What you created me for may manifest in my life in Jesus’ Name. (Jeremiah 1:5–10).
7. I will not die but leave to declare the great works of the Lord. (Psalms 118:17).
8. Thank you for giving me the power to fulfill …………………, (Name the purpose for your life) in my life! (Deuteronomy 8:18).
9. Thank you because it is you, God, who works both to will and to do in my life in order to fulfill this purpose of …………… (Name the purpose). (Philippians 2:13).
10. Thank you, Father, it is you who teaches me how to profit in the area of ………………. (Name the area or business) (Isaiah 48:17 KJV).
11. Every spirit of fear paralyzes me not to fulfill my purpose in life; I cast you out in Jesus’ Name. (2 Timothy 1:7).
12. I rebuke, refuse, and overcome the fear of men holding me back from taking a step of faith towards my destiny in Jesus’ Name. (1 Samuel 15:24,30).
13. Every fear of success that is holding me back from taking steps of faith towards my destiny, you are today paralyzed, destroyed, and cast out in Jesus’ Name. (Proverbs 30:7–9; Deuteronomy 8:11–18). I am taking bold steps now towards my destiny and success.
14. Every fear of the unknown in my life paralyzes me, I cast you out from now henceforth and forevermore (Isaiah 41:10, 14).
15. Every voice whispering doubt or unbelief that instills fear in my life, you are silenced forever in Jesus’s Name. (John 19:27)
16. Every obstacle hindering me from fulfilling my destiny is destroyed now! (Jeremiah 1:10).
17. The devil and all his forces hindering me from fulfilling my destiny, I paralyze you and cast you out in Jesus’ name! (1 Thessalonians 2:18; James 4:7; 1 Peter 5:8–9).
18. Every old prophet that is causing diversion in my life so that I may not fulfil my destiny, I declare separation with you now in Jesus’ Name. (1 Kings 13:1–22).
19. Every stronghold holding me back from fulfilling my destiny, you are hereby broken down now in Jesus’ Name. (2 Corinthians 10:3–6).
20. The blood of Jesus hereby covers my destiny and purpose in life. (Revelation 12:11).
21. Every plan of the devil against my destiny for the next …………………….. (Name the number of years) Years, is hereby cancelled in Jesus’ Name. (2 Corinthians 2:11).
22. I am what God and his word say I am. (Numbers 23:19).
23. I have what God and his word say I have. (John 17:17).
24. No Man shall be able to stand before my journey of fulfilling my purpose and destiny in Jesus’ Name. (Joshua 1:3,5).
25. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13).
26. I deprogram every program programmed against me and my destiny in Jesus’s Name. (1 Kings 22:21–22).
27. I refuse every demonic exchange in my life and destiny in Jesus’ Name (1 Kings 3:17–21).
28. I refuse to sleep on my divine destiny journey from now henceforth and forevermore. (1 Kings 3:17–18; Proverbs 6:9–11; Proverbs 24:30–34).
29. Jesus, you are my wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:23,30); manifest yourself as wisdom in my life so that I may fulfil my destiny and purpose.
30. God, you are my strength; therefore, strengthen me to fulfill this purpose of God in my life in Jesus’ Name. (Psalms 27:1; Isaiah 41:10).
31. I declare I am Fulfilling my purpose of ………….. (Name the purpose of God for your life) in Jesus’s mighty name. (Job 22:28; Numbers 14:28).
32. I declare victory in my destiny fulfilment in all encounters. (1 Corinthians 15:57; 2 Corinthians 2:14).
33. No one, man or devil, can declare anything contrary to my purpose and destiny. It shall not come to pass if God has not commanded it. (Lamentations 3:37).
34. Holy Spirit of God, direct me in each and every planting season of my destiny fulfilment that I may sow in time. (Genesis 26:2–6,12–14).
35. I am a wonder to many, but the Lord, you are my strong refuge; therefore, I am fulfilling my life’s purpose and destiny. (Psalms 71:7).
36. The things that the eye has not seen, the ear heard, nor has it entered in the heart of man are manifesting and being fulfilled in my life and destiny from today henceforth. (1 Corinthians 2:9–12).
37. I declare I will die empty and give out all my potential to fulfill my destiny before I sleep. (Psalms 116:15).
38. Holy Spirit, you are the power of God (Acts 1:8), empowering me to fulfill my destiny.
39. Holy Spirit of God, you are the anointing of God. (1 John 2:20, 28), anoint me to fulfill this excellent task before me in Jesus’s Name.
40. Holy Spirit, you are my counsellor, advise me on what to do in order to fulfill my destiny. (John 14:26; John 16:7–16; John 14:16–17; Romans 8:14).
41. Every friend that are enemies of my destiny; Today, I cast out, break our relationship and end our friendship now in Jesus’s Name. (Galatians 2:4)
42. Oh God, help me and strengthen me to do my part seriously in fulfilling my destiny. (Colossians 3:17,23).
43. Oh God, grace me so that I may fulfil my destiny. (1 Corinthians 15:10).
44. Oh God, surround me with favour as a shield so that I may fulfil my destiny. (Psalms 5:12).
45. Let God’s unmerited favour speak for me concerning Fulfilling my destiny. (Esther 2:15–17).
46. Let God’s unmerited favour locate me and my destiny in Jesus’ Name. (Luke 1: 28–30).
47. Let God’s unmerited favour fight for me all the battles against fulfilling my destiny now. (Psalms 44:3)
48. Oh God, I pray for the right happenings throughout the journey of Fulfilling my destiny. (Genesis 24:12).
49. Oh God, send destiny helpers wherever I turn so that they may help me fulfill my destiny. (Isaiah 43:4).
50. Oh God, allocate the resources that I need to fulfill my destiny in Jesus’ Name. (Isaiah 43:3,6).
51. Oh God, your purpose for my life is so great; help me, Lord, help me, God! Help me. (Psalm 139:6, 1 Chronicles 4:10).
52. He who has begun a good work in me shall fulfill it. (Philippians 1:6), therefore I am Fulfilling my destiny!!
53. End the session in thanksgiving and praise for the answers and what God has done for you. (2 Corinthians 9:15; Psalm 92:1–2; Psalm 100: 2–3; Psalm 150)
By Gilbert Magomere Ayieko