“In my distress, I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears…… He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support. He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.” ( Psalms 18:6, 16–19).
- Isaiah 49:24–26
- Isaiah 28:14-19.
- Isaiah 10:27.
- Numbers 23:23.
- Matthew 15:13.
- Galatians 3:13.
- Hebrews 8:7-13
1. Read the above scriptures.
2. Know that in this battle, victory is your portion; Isaiah 49:24–26, _ _” Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, Or the captives of the righteous be delivered? But thus says the LORD: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, And the prey of the terrible be delivered; For I will contend with him who contends with you, And I will save your children. I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, the LORD, am your Savior, And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
3. Boldness is paramount (Isaiah 41:10, 13 & 2 Timothy 1:7).
4. You must be a believer. You are saved or born again. (Romans 19: 8–10, 13).
5. Pray a prayer of sanctification.
6. Some situation needs persistence in prayer; therefore, don’t give you until you see victory in that area.
7. Follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit, for He knows better than you know.
8. Note down the vision, trances and dreams you will have during this session.
9. Take three days in prayer; you may add on fasting as the Holy Spirit leads you. Usually, fatigue, tiredness counter attacks, and so many things that may discourage you from continuing in prayer. Just persist in your prayers.
10. These are just guidelines to help you break the evil covenant. Please don’t take it as magic. It will only work for you when you put it into practice.
11. Start the session in Thanksgiving and praise and end it with Thanksgiving and praises.
12. Have faith in God, in Jesus, in the Name of Jesus, in the word of God and in the prayers, you are making or praying.
1. Father, I come before You in the Name of Jesus, and I ask You to help me deal with my family curses and demonic covenants. Thank You for the Blood of Jesus that has the final word in my life and gives me power and authority over all the works of darkness.
2. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself that concerns you and your undertakings overall.
3. Invoke the Name of Jesus, only Jesus is able to break the seals (Revelation 5:5).
4. In the name of Jesus, I break the demonic seals over my life, bind and rebuke the sealing demons keeping all demonic covenants in place over my life and my loved ones.
5. I ask You, Father, to assign Your warring angels to remove every evil spirit and place them under the Feet of Jesus according to Ps 110:1.
6. I renounce, reject, and break every evil covenant in my life in the Name of Jesus.
7. I reject and lose myself from every evil curse in the Name of Jesus.
8. I break every covenant between me and any evil spirit in the Almighty Name of Jesus.
9. All contracts made on my behalf by my parents with any evil mediator is hereby nullified and cancelled in the Almighty Name of Jesus.
10. I am now a child of God and dissociate myself from such covenants and contracts in the Name of Jesus.
11. I apply the Blood of Jesus upon any evil covenant and curse upon my life. Let this Blood of the Everlasting Covenant destroy and dissolve any blood covenant with the dead and the living in the Almighty Name of Jesus.
12. In the Name of Jesus, I nullify every confession, agreement, promise or oath I have made to the devil or any evil spirit in the past – whether verbal or written now in Jesus’ Name.
13. I revoke all curses pronounced by evil people over my life in the Name of Jesus.
14. I break and cancel every evil mark and incision on my body as a result of the covenant with an evil spirit in the Almighty name of Jesus.
15. I command all evil spirits in my life associated with any curse or evil covenant to leave me now in Jesus’s Name!
16. By the authority of Jesus my Lord, I render to naught every curse coming from the following in the Almighty Name of Jesus: In the Name of Jesus, I destroy every altar that has been erected anywhere to service any form of covenants and curses emanating from:
- Evil dedication before conception, while in the womb and at the naming ceremony.
- Handling of cursed objects.
- Contact with satanic agents.
- Living in a cursed home or land.
- Being born in/on a satanic altar/shrine.
- Drinking of blood or unholy water.
- Receiving strange money or cursed gifts.
- Involvement in a demonic ritual.
- Involvement in witchcraft and other ancestral sins.
- Participation in village, compound, and township satanic festivals. I command all evil spirits associated with any curse to leave me now in Jesus’s Name.
17. I take authority over curses from evil dedication, handling of cursed objects, contact with satanic agents, living in a cursed house or land, being born in/on a satanic altar, drinking of blood or unholy water, strange money, or cursed gifts, partaking in food and blood sacrifice to idols and performing demonic rituals, ancestral sins, witchcraft, curses and spiritual ignorance. I command all of you to be broken right now in Jesus’s Name. I speak disunity between all the priests at those altars of affliction in the Name of Jesus.
18. I declare disunity and disagreement between the strongman and the sealing demon in Jesus’s Name. I take the keys of captivity from the strongman demon now and forever in Jesus’s Name.
19. All your ancient gates and everlasting doors shut against my life, lift up your heads now for me to enter into my divinely given inheritance in the Almighty Name of Jesus.
20. Lord, in Your Name and by faith in Your Word, I enter my inheritance and possess my possessions.
21. I destroy every evil covenant and initiation made with me through dreams in the Name of Jesus.
22. Every agreement reached with the so-called spirit husband and spirit wife in my dream is nullified in the Name of Jesus.
23. I break myself loose from every personal and collective curse and covenant in the Name of Jesus.
24. I revoke and destroy by the Blood of Jesus every blood and soul-tie covenant attached to any satanic agent in the Name of Jesus.
25. I cancel every foundational covenant that affects my life, or any new covenant, oath, allegiance, and obligations made for me consciously or unconsciously in the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ.
26. I release myself from any collective captivity of family, community, and neighbourhood in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
27. I receive a clean break and release from all yokes and burdens other than Jesus Christ’s.
28. I immerse myself body, soul, and spirit in the precious Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
29. I release myself in the Name of Jesus from the sin and curses from paternal and maternal sides up to ten generations of both sides in the Almighty Name of Jesus.
30. Father, send now Your fire, thunder, and lightning to destroy and burn into ashes all satanic materials deposited in any part of my body in the Name of Jesus!
31. I cancel by the Blood of Jesus Christ all handwritings and ordinances written against me and contrary to me now.
32. I command that the thunder and lightning of God should strike and uproot and destroy all covenant tokens made on my behalf wherever they may be buried, immersed, or hung in the Name of Jesus Christ.
33. I bind, and cast out of me spirits of failure, servitude, defeat, depression, stagnation, affliction, death, delayed blessing, limitations, confusion, frustration, rejection, fear, and doubt – in Jesus’s Name.
34. I am a single individual person, I am not a twin or triplet, and therefore I disown any form of duplicate representing me.
35. I reject and cut myself loose from any representation that was made of me, in Jesus’s Name.
36. I command the thunder and lightning of God to break into pieces and burn to ashes all forms of imagery, effigy, symbols, pictures, and statues representing my person at any shrine or altar in Jesus Almighty Name.
37. I reverse all satanic arrows of failure-at-the-edge-of-success and breakthrough in Jesus’s Name and change all curses into blessings.
38. I cut off all spiritual umbilical cords through which evil has been flowing into my life, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
39. Father, I thank You for making me victorious over all my enemies. From henceforth no weapon formed against me as a result of former covenants and curses shall prosper in the Name of Jesus.
40. My profiting in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ shall appear unto all, in Jesus’ Name.
41. I am whom the word of God says I am.
42. I have what God and his word say I have.
43. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
44. I am blessed; I am not cursed.
46. What my parents and grandparents did not receive have and enjoy because of evil covenants in their lives, I get them now because I have been released from evil covenants.
47. I am a wonder unto many, and God is my strong refuge (Psalm 71:7).
• What shall I render to the LORD For all His benefits toward me?
I will offer You the sacrifice of Thanksgiving And will call upon the name of the LORD. _ (Psalm 116:12, 17).
• Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song, And His praise in the assembly of saints. _ (Psalm 149:1).
• Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD! (Psalm 150:6)
Enter a session of Thanksgiving and praises.
The Covenant Prayer
“Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word. I thank You for the privilege of Knowing You. Today, I bind my life with You in a covenant relationship. I enter by faith into these seven fold blessings.
1. A Blessing of Life:
I shall not die but live to declare the wondrous works of the Lord. (Psalm 118:17).
2. A Blessing of Protection:
I am hiding in the secret place of the Most High, under the shadow of the Almighty. The enemy cannot touch me at all (Psalm 91:1–16).
3. A Blessing of Victory:
The Lord shall cause my enemies that rise up against me to flee before me. They shall rise up against me in one way and flee before me seven ways (Deuteronomy 28:7).
4. A Blessing of Healing and Health:
The Lord is my life my portion, my health and wealth and the strength of my life. Jehovah-Rafa is my God (Psalm 27:1 & Exodus 15:26).
5. A Blessing of Provision and Abundance:
My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
6. A Blessing of Grace:
The Lord, shall deliver me from every evil work and preserve me unto His eternal kingdom (2 Timothy 1:18).
7. A Blessing of Favour:
I am accepted in the Beloved. Therefore, goodness and mercies shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the House of the Lord forever (Ephesians 1:6 & Psalm 23:6).
Father, I know You are faithful to Your covenant. Give me the grace to be faithful to You all the days of my life. I know I am covered by Your covenant, all the days of my life, myself, and my children. My children and I, and children’s children to the thousand generations. Thank You, Father. This is my plea and prayer in Jesus Almighty Name. Amen.
Believe it is done and begin to live and behave as a covenanted child.
A. Do not forget to instantly activate your covenant by raising a bold and courageous prayer to God in times of trouble.
B. Remember to service your covenant daily with God by daily prayer, praise and worship.
C. Be ever conscious of this: you are now included in the Divine Covenant –The Abrahamic covenant, the Messianic and your personal covenant with God.
By Gilbert Magomere Ayieko