“In Him, we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7)
- Galatians 3:13–14
- Colossians 1:14
- 2 Peter 2:24
- Matthew 8:17
- Mark 6:13
- Ephesians 2:4–10
- Colossians 2:12–15
- Isaiah 53:5
- Psalms 107:20
- Read the above verses carefully; Study them; confess them to yourself; meditate upon them until healing starts following in your body and life.
- Believe in what Jesus did for you. That is, believe in your redemptive rights.
- Start confessing your redemptive rights as they’re stated in the scriptures. Particularly in the New Testament.
- See yourself as God sees you through what he says in the scriptures concerning your redemption.
- Pray the prayer of sanctification. Forgive all and release all grudges, all burdens as God in Christ forgave you (Ephesians 4:32).
- Don’t be ridged. Entrust everything to the leading, guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit.
- Have faith in God. Have faith in Jesus. Have faith in all redemptive benefits God in Christ has bought for you.
- Start the session with a prayer of thanksgiving and praise to God in Jesus’s name for all the redemptive rights that are yours.
- The prayer points are paraphrased scriptures. Use them in your study and meditation times in any area you are witnessing or encountering defeat until you gain victory.
Enter into a session of thanksgiving and praise before God as the Holy Spirit leads, guides and directs you.
1. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself, over all that concerns me, pertains to me, and all my undertakings (Revelation 12:19–11).
2. I believe that God resurrected Jesus from the dead, and I confess him as my Lord from today henceforth (Romans 10:9–10).
3. I call upon the name of the Lord, and now I am saved (Romans 10:13).
4. I am saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:4–5,8).
5. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me (Galatians 3:13).
6. By the stripes of Christ, I am healed (2 Peter 2:24).
7. The burden of sickness and diseases, Jesus bored it for me; therefore, I am not bearing sickness and diseases in my body now! (Matthew 8:17).
8. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly realm in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).
9. I am seated in Christ Jesus in the heavenly places at the right hand of God (Ephesians 2:5–7).
10. I am the workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works which God ordained before that I should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).
11. The power of God has given me all things that pertain to this life and godliness through knowing Jesus (2 Peter 1:3).
12. The devil is under my feet, for I am seated in Christ Jesus in the heavenly realm at the right hand of God (Ephesians 1:20–22).
13. I am seated at the right hand of God in the heavenly places far above all power and authority (Ephesians 1:20–21; Ephesians 2:4–6).
14. I have been transferred from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Jesus, which is the kingdom of light (Colossians 1:13).
15. Christ defeated the devil for me and on my behalf (Colossians 2:13–15).
16. In Christ, I have been redeemed and forgiven sins (Colossians 1:14; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 8:12).
17. Christ destroyed him who had the power of death, that is that devil, for me and on my behalf (Hebrews 2:14).
18. Jesus manifest to destroy the works of the devil, for and on my behalf in order to set me free (1 John 3:8).
19. I have been redeemed from the bondage of the fear of death, which I was held in by the devil by Jesus Christ (Hebrews 2:14–15).
20. Jesus fulfilled the law for me and on my behalf! (Romans 8:3–4).
21. In Christ Jesus, God forgives my sins and remembers them no more (Hebrews 8:12).
22. I am going to heaven, not because of what I have done, but because of believing in what Jesus did for me.
23. Christ’s obedience is my obedience (Romans 5:19).
24. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (Romans 5:21; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
25. Jesus was delivered for my offences and raised again for my justification (Romans 4:25).
26. I am a new creature in Christ; the old things have passed away; behold, all things are new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
27. Abraham’s blessings are my blessing (Galatians 3:13–14).
28. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! ( Philippians 4:13).
29. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who lived me (Romans 8:37).
30. There is now no condemnation to me because I am in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1).
31. I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16).
32. My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
33. My God is doing to me abundantly above all I can think or pray according to the power that is working in me (Ephesians 3:20).
34. I am crucified together with Christ; nevertheless, I live, but not I Christ lives in me and the life I live in flesh, I live by the faith of Jesus who loved me and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20).
35. The love of God has been shed in my heart by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5).
36. The things that the eye has not seen, ear heard, or come in the heart of man are the ones God has prepared for me (1 Corinthians 2:9–10).
37. Sin has no Dominion over me, for I am not under the law but under grace (Romans 6:14).
38. I am what God says I am; I have what God says I have; I can do what God says I can do.
39. I am what the word of God says I am; I have what the word of God says I have, and I can do what the word of God says I can do.
40. Jesus is my wisdom from God; my sanctification, my righteousness and my redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).
41. I walk by faith but not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).
42. I cast all my cares and burden to Jesus, for he cares for me (1 Peter 5:7; Matthew 11:28–30).
End the session with thanksgiving and praise. But don’t forget to offer an offering and sacrifice of thanksgiving to God for all Christ has done for you.
In conclusion,” Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen”. (Ephesians 3:20–21).
By Gilbert Magomere Ayieko