“Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on me. Peace I leave with you; my [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed, and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] - John 14:1,27(Amp.)
Read these scriptures:
- Psalm 46:1–11
- Philippians 4:6–8
- John 16:33
• Read the above scriptures carefully.
• Make a prayer of sanctification.
• Commit to reading and meditating upon the above scriptures daily until they register to your spirit.
• Follow to the latter the instructions, guidance and leading of the Holy Spirit.
• Be serious and mean what you are doing when praying these prayers.
• Have faith in God, his word, and these declarations.
• Thank God at the beginning and the end of this prayer, even if you don’t feel like doing so, for we walk by faith and not by sight.
- Have a session of thanksgiving and praise.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over your life, soul, heart, body and what concerns you.
- I cast all my cares of…………………. (Name what troubling you) unto Jesus for he cares for me.
- Today, I carry all my burdens of ……………(Name that burden) unto Jesus.
- Today, I am anxious for nothing, for I take this mountain of …………………(name what is troubling you) to God in prayer with thanksgiving.
- The situation/ need of ……………………..(name the situation/need) that is making me to be anxious and lack peace, my God is supplying them according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- From today, I refuse to meditate on anything that is not in line with the word of God.
- I make up my mind to meditate on the word of God but not my challenges in Jesus’s Name.
- I believe in God; I believe in Jesus; therefore, my heart shall not be troubled again.
- The peace that Jesus left to me and gave me, I receive now.
- In Jesus Christ, I have peace, and I am cheerful because he overcame the world for me.
- I declare that God is my author of peace; therefore, I now receive my peace from God in Jesus’s Name.
- Jesus is my peace; now I receive Jesus as peace.
- God is the God of peace; I receive the peace of God in my mind and heart in Jesus’s Name.
- Let the peace of God rule my heart from today henceforth.
- May the God of peace sanctify me now.
- Let peace from God reign in my life now and forever.
- Oh Lord, let Grace, mercy and peace be multiplied to me in Jesus’s Name.
- From today henceforth, I receive peace from the Lord of peace.
- The peace of God that surpasses all human understanding keeps and guards my heart and mind through Christ.
- Today, the God of peace is bruising Satan, who is troubling me under my feet in Jesus’s Name.
- I cast out the devil and every demon, whispering thoughts that cause me to lack peace in Jesus’s Name.
- I seek peace with all people from today in Jesus’s Name.
- I am following peace with all my heart and mind in Jesus’s Name.
- I declare peace is with me.
- I declare from now henceforth I have the peace of God in my heart and mind.
- I declare I have peace with everyone through Christ who strengthens me.
- I ……………………, (insert your name) declare that I have peace of God that surpasses all human understanding from today henceforth, in Jesus Name.
- Have a session of thanksgiving and praise for receiving the peace of God.
GLORY TO GOD!! JESUS IS LORD. AMEN. M . A . GIL.
By Gilbert Magomere Ayieko, Teacher of the Word of God
Social Media: Facebook: Gil Ayi. YouTube: Pastor Gilly. WhatsApp: @pst Gilly.